- What kind of leadership do you do in DAoC?
(e.g., guild leadership? leading multi-group PvE or RvR raids? RvR
gank groups? all of the above?)
- Have you had any formal leadership training in
RL? (e.g., military, leadership seminars, etc.)
- What background has helped you become the
leader you are now? it>(e.g., raising kids, just plain leading raids
in DAoC, having been a business leader, etc.)
- What background/experience (in and out of
game) has helped you with the *tactics and strategies* of RvR?
- What is your approximate age? (20-24, 25-29;
or 20-29, 30-39, etc.)
- Do you have or have you had your own family?
(i.e., live(d) in your own household (not your parents') with at least
one other person)
- What are your goal(s) and motivation(s) as a
leader? (e.g., to win? to make sure everyone has a good time? RPs?
fame & fortune?)
- What are the most important traits of a good
leader, and what, in your opinion, distinguishes a good leader from a
- What should an aspiring leader always
keep in mind? What mistakes should he/she avoid? (Multple answers
- What, in your opinion, makes a good
- Do you have a leader role-model, or
someone whose style you emulate in whole or part?
- Who do you think are other good leaders (in
game/out of game)?
- Any more comments on your own style of
leadership (and/or "followship")?
- Bonus question: Some of you role-play while
leading. Any comments on the role of roleplaying with
- Do you think leadership in DAoC has had positive (or even
negative) effects in you and your Real Life? If so, in what way?
- If you have alts that take up leadership, do
you find that followers treat you differently when they don't know
DAoC Leadership Resources